Enter your company and/or personalities for the awards today and if you are shortlisted, you will benefit from a host of opportunities putting your organisation in the spotlight:
• Raise your company profile within the property industry
• Be recognised as the best in your sector
• Gain exposure to the Property Awards and Property Week audiences
• Exclusive use of the ‘Property Awards Finalist’ logo (and winners logo hopefully!)
• Meet and engage with influential figures from across the full spectrum of the property industry
As a finalist you will also be invited to the exclusive Shortlist party taking place before the main event.
Does it cost anything to enter for an award?
Entering the awards is free of charge and you can enter as many categories that are relevant to your organisation as you like. we encourage you to look at both the company and personalities awards to maximise your chances of success.
Entries close Wednesday 9 January 2019, so make some time today and start your nomination as it can take a little time to gather information needed for a strong submission.
Top tips for entering:
• Don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements
• Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
• Provide as much evidence of your results as possible
• Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
• Photos and images are useful to our judges
• You can start your entry online and save it to complete it at any point before the deadline