Enter your company and/or personalities for the awards today and if you are shortlisted, you will benefit from a host of opportunities putting your organisation in the spotlight.
Silver Award - celebrating 25 years of excellence
This year the Property Awards are celebrating our silver jubilee, with a special award dedicated to commemorating the best deal of the last 25 years. Take a look at the awards criteria and enter today.
Benefits for all shortlisted companies include:
- Elevate your company profile within the property industry
- Be recognised as the best in your sector, judged by senior industry leaders
- Gain exposure to the Property Awards and Property Week audiences and enjoy coverage about your organisation in pre and post event write-ups.
- Exclusive use of the ‘Property Awards Finalist’ logo (and winners logo hopefully!)
- Meet and engage with influential figures from across the full spectrum of the property industry
- Attend the exclusive Shortlist party
- Silver Jubilee award winner you will receive enhanced coverage in Property Week, including your logo.
**Winners will also be able to take advantage of the 'Winners' packages that include special advertising rates in Property Week
In 2020 we will also once again be working with the Best Places to Work in Property initiative by the Best Companies Group. More information to follow soon.
Entry deadline extended! Closing date: 30 January 2020
If you have any questions about nominations and the awards process, please contact: email@example.com
Does it cost anything to enter for an award?
Entering the awards is free of charge and you can enter as many categories that are relevant to your organisation as you like. We encourage you to look at both the company and personalities awards to maximise your chances of success.
Submitting your entry
Note, saving you entry does not mean it is submitted. Please make sure you have completed all the required fields and then click continue at the bottom of the entry page.
Find out if you've been successful and made the shortlist. The Shortlist will be announced Friday 21 February, make sure you check back on the website then to find out.
New ‘Winners packages’
If you are successful on the night and take home a coveted Property Awards trophy, not only will you be recognised as the best of the best in your sector and be promoted to the Property Week audience and wider property industry, you can also take advantage of the 'Winners packages’ that include special advertising rates in Property Week and many other benefits. One of our team will be in touch with the winners following the event with further information and pricing.
Top tips for entering:
- Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
- Provide as much evidence of your results as possible
- Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
- Photos and images are useful to our judges
- You can start your entry online and save it to complete it at any point before the deadline
- Adding supporting documents - please zip your files into one folder and submit, this allows you to add more than one document or image file
- And finally - don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements!