In addition to the successful categories that have been celebrated throughout the years, we're delighted to bring you a comprehensive list of new categories for this year's awards, that recognise and celebrate the incredible achievements and the accomplishments made in the face of adversity, during a period of time like no other.
Enter your company and/or personalities for the awards today and if you are shortlisted, you will benefit from a host of opportunities putting your organisation in the spotlight.
Benefits for all shortlisted companies include:
- Elevate your company profile within the property industry
- Be recognised as the best in your sector, judged by senior industry leaders
- Gain exposure to the Property Awards and Property Week audiences, reaching a network of over 400,000 property professionals online, in-print and in person. You can also enjoy coverage about your organisation in pre and post event write-ups.
- Exclusive use of the ‘Property Awards Finalist’ logo (and winners logo hopefully!)
- Meet and engage with influential figures from across the full spectrum of the property industry
Our bumper Winners and Finalists guide is published in Property Week giving you and your organisation even more exposure to the sector online and in print. View the 2020 Winners and Finalists guide >
When do nominations open?
Nominations are now open. If you have any questions about nominations and the awards process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
When do nominations close?
The entry deadline is 12 July 2021.
When and where do the Property Awards take place?
The Property Awards 2021 will take place on 12 November at InterContinental London O2, starting at midday. You can choose to attend in-person and in the room, or alternatively enjoy the awards from the comfort of your home in our immersive online awards room.
Does it cost anything to enter for an award?
Entering the awards is free of charge and you can enter as many categories that are relevant to your organisation as you like. We encourage you to look at both the company and personalities awards to maximise your chances of success.
Submitting your entry
Note, saving you entry does not mean it is submitted. Please make sure you have completed all the required fields and then click continue at the bottom of the entry page.
Our awards criteria is being adjusted to reflect the current challenging environment, you will have the opportunity to tell us how you have responded to the pandemic, and demonstrate how this has supported your business and the industry.
The shortlist will be revealed at the end of July 2021 in Property Week magazine and on the awards website.
Top tips for entering:
- Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
- Provide as much evidence of your results (financial and non-financial) as possible
- Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
- Photos and images are useful to our judges
- You can start your entry online and save it to complete it at any point before the deadline
- Adding supporting documents - please zip your files into one folder and submit, this allows you to add more than one document or image file
- And finally - don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements!