Enter your company and/or personalities for the awards today and if you are shortlisted, you will benefit from a host of opportunities putting your organisation in the spotlight.
- Elevate your company profile within the property industry
- Be recognised as the best in your sector, judged by senior industry leaders
- Gain exposure to the Property Awards and Property Week audiences and enjoy coverage about your organisation in pre and post-event write-ups.
- Exclusive use of the ‘Property Awards Finalist’ logo
- Meet and engage with influential figures and decision-makers from across the full spectrum of the property industry
Our bumper Winners and Finalists guide is published in Property Week, giving you and your organisation even more exposure to the sector, both online and in print. View the 2023 Winners and Finalists guide
- To be eligible, entries must relate to the past year: 01 January 2023 – 31 December 2023
- Make sure that you read and fully comply with the criteria
- Provide as much evidence of your results as possible
- Be sure that you have the correct permissions needed to reveal any potentially sensitive information
- Photos and images are useful to our judges
- You can start your entry online and save it to complete it at any point before the deadline
- Adding supporting documents - please zip your files into one folder and submit, this allows you to add more than one document or image file
- And finally, don’t be modest, this is the time to brag about your biggest achievements!
- Take a look at some of our top tips for an award-winning entry here >
THE JUDGING PROCESS
The Property Awards are judged every year by our esteemed panel of the great and the good from the commercial property industry, giving you a fantastic opportunity to raise your/your organisation profile.
We welcome the judging panel of senior level decision makers who review the entries, deliberate in panels and elect the winners during a two-stage judging process. We ensure all of our judges are impartial and then we ask all judges to declare any conflict of interests before the entries are reviewed to ensure this is done completely fairly.